Path of Exile Tips
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://pathofexiletips.666forum.com

PoE: Ascendancy Class Will Have Its Own Demigod's Prizes Up For Grabs Empty PoE: Ascendancy Class Will Have Its Own Demigod's Prizes Up For Grabs

Miér Abr 25, 2018 1:18 am
In Path of Exile, GGG said that they are planning to change how the Demigod's Dominances are rewarded so that each Ascendancy Class will have its own Demigod's prizes up for grabs.

On the PC versions of the event, their new plan is to award an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance to the top 3 players of each Ascendancy Class. Ranks 4-10 will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance. Each version of the event (Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF, Hardcore SSF) will have their own Demigod's Dominance prize pool.

The Xbox One users will also be getting their own Demigod's for each of their versions of the event. The only difference is that they have a smaller community on Xbox One and giving out 10 Demigod's per event version is likely to be too many. The top 2 of each Ascendancy Class will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance and ranks 3-5 will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance.

Bear in mind that Ascendancy respecs will be disabled for the event. GGG are also changing the start date to 9am Saturday May 5th. Enough chaos orbs poe is always important in game.

It's good to hear about the change and ssf sc. My first demi was ages ago where there was a race awarding top 20 of each ascendancy a demi.

It was fun feeling involved and watching the ladder and got me into participating in the races. This league will have 3 leagues at all times applied to every zone so it's going to be pretty insane and I recommend everyone give it a play.